Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting Started

When I was starting to learn about couponing, I came across this site that has tons of great instructions and tips for beginners, from couponing strategy to organization, it was really helpful. Here is the link to 10 Days to Become a Krazy Coupon Lady.

She also has Binder Dividers that I use to organize my coupons. I found a cute smallish (9"x7") binder and some business card organizers that go with it from Target's office supply section. This binder fits into my purse, which I like because 1. I can have all of my coupons with me while shopping and 2. I don' t have to look that crazy! If I want to pull out my binder at the store I can usually find an empty aisle and make quick work of it without being seen.

Here's my binder:

No comments:

Post a Comment